Friday, February 19, 2010

Latricia

My next doll I call Latricia. She is a country girl; simple, sweet and quiet.  Very quiet. Born in the deep South she put down roots and that is where she expects to stay. She is close to the land and likes nothing more than planting her garden and harvesting her crops to share with her family and friends.



I was able to get a picture of her just before church. These are her special Sunday go to meetin' clothes. She does love that bling.



She is a sassy, curvaceous woman from the top of her head right down to her sparkly foot wear. But she would never wear these duds out plowing the field. Her heart, which she wears on her chest is as fiery and vibrant as her hair.




With Latricia I experimented with implants in all the right places. Ample hips and padded bust and butt. Works okay but she hates to get undressed now as the scars are so unsightly.  


Nope this isnt the final version either.  Back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Paper Mache Clay Experiment - What I would do differently

This is so typical of me to just jump in where angels fear to tread and make up my own rules.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn...